Register
Register
SoftPerfection Forum Index » Home Budget Support

Updated: Program Crash on OFX and QFX Import
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Decker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:59 pm     Reply with quote

Hi,

Quick question: When I go in and try to import either a QFX or OFX file, once I have chosen the file I want and then hit the Import button, the program exits immediately with no message or error. It just disappears. Any ideas on this? I am going to try it on another machine to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

*** Update:

It would apprear that there were two heading lines in the file I received from the bank that were causing this behaviour. They are

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
<?OFX OFXHEADER="200" VERSION="200" SECURITY="NONE" OLDFILEUID="NONE" NEWFILEUID="NONE"?>

Is this part of the standard? Should the program be able to cope with these?
sdrew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:53 pm     Reply with quote

Thanks for the update, will check on it. Maybe a slightly newer format with those additional header lines.

Steve.
lindseynicole010

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:44 am     Reply with quote

There is a huge form of protection digicam alternatives available today. in case you are trying to upload surveillance cameras to your property safety device, you will be a touch beaten with the aid of all the alternatives to be had. however, with a little studies you'll be able to discover the safety cameras that best healthy your unique situation. whether or not you are seeking out home surveillance cameras or surveillance cameras on your enterprise, you'll want to check out all the options and make an informed selection. you'll first need to determine among stressed security cameras and wi-fi protection cameras. each types have their benefits and disadvantages. wired cameras commonly have a greater strong connection to the recording tool and are more difficult to break. but, they need to be hardwired into your own home or office. This usually approach that when you've got chosen their function, you are caught with it. also, it may now not be possible to hardwire cameras in all areas. wireless cameras can be located nearly everywhere and they can be moved pretty without difficulty if needed. however, there's a hazard that their signal may be disrupted every so often.
Thanks& regards,
Lindsey Nicole
Security Cameras Toronto | Security Cameras Vancouver
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoftPerfection Forum Index » Home Budget Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: